Friday, January 27, 2006

It's Me Again!



Hi, all. Mike Giusti here. Again. I'm writing for Paul again for the third week, who is still out sick but promises to be back Monday with a vengeance come hell or high water. Whatever this bug is that's going around has hit everybody pretty badly. In fact, I was sick when I performed a gig last Saturday night for a venue that has given me bad luck in the past, like the "Curse of the Babe." And this time I was hired to entertain during the mealtime. If there's one thing you know well during years of performing, dinner is the WORST time to perform. Well I'm happy to say that I broke the curse, and both my agent and I couldn't be happier. Although I still have the sniffles, I'll need to gear up again for 4 gigs over the weekend. I don't think I even know how I do it anymore... Wish me luck!

On a personal note, I want to take the opportunity to thank all of you who have been listening to the Mike on the Mic program that I host for Magic Broadcast. Between the number of magicians and myspace pals, the number of listeners has tripled in just over two weeks. Look for another installment this Tuesday at 8:15 - 9:15 PM PST.

Paul called me to inform me that we're going to obtain a list of items from a defunct magic shop through one of our suppliers. There will be, as a result, a list going up on our web site sometime next week for our members, who will receive first dibs on some pretty incredible merchandise at vastly discounted prices. If you are not yet a member, you can sign up for free here in order to make sure you are one of the lucky ones who receive the list.

Is it busy yet? It still remains incredibly busy, even though the end of January is near. There are new products hitting the website every single day, and I must say that I'm struggling just to keep up! There are a few items that have caught my interest, including the new Cesaral Melting Point, Tossed Out Deck by Cody Fisher, and the Pro Tipover Trunk, which is just gorgeous! And the price of each item cannot be beat! Make sure you check them all out on the site.

So until Paul returns, have a safe and fun-filled weekend.

Mike

No comments: