Thursday, July 06, 2006

Occasionally, there's more to life than Magic!

You know everybody, I love the world of magic; I really do. But sometimes you need to take a break. In last weeks blog I mentioned that every Fourth of July, I take my wife Betty and the kids to the quaint little town of Fowler, California about 15 miles south of Fresno. I love this place. It really is a small town like Mayberry from the old "Andy Griffith" TV show. While normally it's only got about 1,500 people I think a few more than that may have shown up for the July 4th celebration.
That's everyone waiting for the fireworks to start in the photo above.
Betty and Me taking it easy and taking a break from Hocus-Pocus.com My daughter, Aimee and my son Cole's girlfriend Amanda, having a great time too.
We're back at the old grindstone now at Hocus-Pocus, searching for the greatest magic tricks from around the globe and making them available to our customers. Our field agents were out in force at the IBM convention in Miami this past week and got us some great new effects; and now they're off to the national S.A.M. convention and on to FISM so we can continue to bring you the best. See the "Newest Items" page on our site for all that is fresh and keep on checking this page every week as I have some cool news and photos to share with you in later blogs that I really think you'll get a charge out of. Wait until you see the pictures that the Fresno Bee newspaper shot of our new location! "Wow!" is all I can say.
That's all for this week, until next time,
Paul

No comments: