Friday, September 12, 2008

Exclusivity

It was just brought to my attention by Mike Giusti that Hocus Pocus has just reached the century mark in the number of exclusives. 101 exclusive items, to be precise. Wow. I cannot express enough what an honor it is when a creator/manufacturer/vendor approaches us with the opportunity to be the exclusive dealer for their product. These are products that we stand behind and believe in 100%. That is why we offer a new policy on our exclusives: a 100% money-back guarantee on any Hocus Pocus Exclusive product. That's a deal you just can't beat.

And, although we are offered many exclusives, we are very selective in those we choose. The supplier/creator must be able to deliver a quality product in a timely manner at a fair price.



Two of our favorite exclusive vendors are Paul Romhany and Tim Wisseman. First, I'll start off by telling you about Paul: Here is a guy who's brain never rests. Not only is he a full-time working professional with more work under his belt than most, he still has time to create and manufacture so many unique and time/audience-tested routines. What I really like about Paul is that everything of his we carry has come from his live stand-up act. No flavor of the month, no "I have to put out a trick because I need the money," just honed and perfected real-world workers stuff. This is stuff that doesn't lay around in some drawer unused. Our relationship with Paul is now over 3 years old, and I look forward with promise to the future and what it will bring.



Next is Tim Wisseman. I couldn't ask for a better supplier than Tim. He's absolutely incredible and spot-on. Many of you know of his effects we have sold like the Remote Vision Color Cube, Butcher's Blade, Remote Vision Die, and he also manufactures Mike Giusti's Ringamajig and currently is building our newest item The Drills of Death. No challenge is to great for Tim. Example: For several years I've had an idea for a Spirit Bell. My own design and unlike any other on the market. I've since spoken to many manufacturers about what I wanted, and every one of them turned me down, explaining that it was impossible. Enter Tim Wisseman. 2 months ago, sitting in my office, I discussed the Spirit Bell with him, and his immediate reply was, "Yeah, I can do that!" And so, now we can offer you our latest Tim Wisseman product, Dead Ringer. Not only is it what I had envisioned, it's even better than I could have hoped for! And judging by the amount of orders for Dead Ringer over the past few days, you all agree. Like Paul Romhany, the future looks very promising and bright for Tim Wisseman here at Hocus Pocus.

My point for bringing this up today is that we strive to look for different and unique effects instead of the normal sitting-on-the-shelves stock items that every magic shop carries. We work hard every day looking out for those unique products, and if we can't find them, we try to create them. If you are a creator or a manufacturer and have an effect you would like to bring to the magic community, we would very much like to hear from you. We have the ability, if necessary, to manufacture, distribute, and advertise to our email database of thousands of online members instantly. Our proven track record of success and satisfied clients speaks for itself and creates a win/win situation for all.

Please feel free to contact me directly via phone at 800-407-4040 or 559-266-5150 or via email at sales@hocus-pocus.com to discuss your project. I look forward to hearing from you and discussing the possibility of an exclusive partnership with Hocus Pocus. It is our continued goal to bring the best possible magic products to the marketplace.

So why not do yourself a favor and check out the Exclusives category on the web site? In fact, it is due to be updated again today, making the grand total 102! And with a 100% Money-Back Guarantee, how on Earth can you go wrong?

Until next time,

Paul

No comments: