Friday, November 25, 2005

Turkey, turkey, turkey!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday and enjoyed spending time with all of your family and friends. We had a great time at my mother in-law's house, and we ate, ate, and ate some more! Thankfully, my mother in-law had a 22 lb. turkey, so there were plenty of leftovers for us all to take home. There's nothing like that day-after-Thanksgiving turkey sandwich, which can only be enhanced with my sister's clam dip and chips!

This morning, Betty was up bright and early, taking advantage of the Day After Thanksgiving Sales! I don't know how she does it, fighting all the crowds, but she always comes away a winner!

Speaking of holiday shopping, the phones are ringing off the hook and every couple of seconds, my email notification sounds off! It looks like it's going to be a bright holiday season here at Hocus Pocus! Thank you!

With that said, I'll cut it short, but before I do, I want to say thank you all, for your tremendous support and holiday wishes.

Until next time,

Paul

No comments: