Friday, November 25, 2005

Turkey, turkey, turkey!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday and enjoyed spending time with all of your family and friends. We had a great time at my mother in-law's house, and we ate, ate, and ate some more! Thankfully, my mother in-law had a 22 lb. turkey, so there were plenty of leftovers for us all to take home. There's nothing like that day-after-Thanksgiving turkey sandwich, which can only be enhanced with my sister's clam dip and chips!

This morning, Betty was up bright and early, taking advantage of the Day After Thanksgiving Sales! I don't know how she does it, fighting all the crowds, but she always comes away a winner!

Speaking of holiday shopping, the phones are ringing off the hook and every couple of seconds, my email notification sounds off! It looks like it's going to be a bright holiday season here at Hocus Pocus! Thank you!

With that said, I'll cut it short, but before I do, I want to say thank you all, for your tremendous support and holiday wishes.

Until next time,

Paul

1 comment:

Gary Haigh said...

Well, we do not celebrate thanksgiving here in the UK but November did see our big spend on Fireworks to Celebrat "Guy Fawkes" night. Millions of £s must have gone up in smoke, or perhaps just fizzled slightly in the damp and foggy conditions. And all of this to celebrate the failed gunpowder plot to blow up the houses of Parliament.
Oh well.....I wanted to write in and wish all of you at Hocus-Pocus my best wishes for Christmas and the New year. Once again I find myself thanking you for the excellent service and friendship that you show not only to me, but I am sure to all your other customers as well.
Magic really does embody friendship, from the people we entertain to those who we buy our gear from and I am proud to member of this elite group of people.
I wish you all a very Happy & healthy year ahead, may 2006 make all our dreams come true.
Gary Haigh (Coventry, England)