Friday, November 17, 2006

Thanks.



It's almost here. Thanksgiving, that is. It's a good time to reflect on what you are truly thankful for. I know I've said it before, but I'm very thankful for everything that I have. I have a beautiful and intelligent wife, four terrific kids, a wonderful home, and a great business! The great business part is due to all of you who continue to support and nurture Hocus Pocus. Without you, Hocus Pocus could never have grown as it has. So, I am truly thankful for all of you!

This Thanksgiving, my good friend Robert Baxt will be spending the holidays with us at our home here in Fresno. We'll begin Thanksgiving by going to my mother in-law's house, as we do every year. There'll be a huge feast of great homemade Armenian food and drink. My eldest son, Cole, will be here for Thanksgiving along with his girlfriend, and he's looking forward to a home cooked meal after a couple of months of college food. After my mother in-law's, later in the afternoon, we'll be going to my cousin Karen's house to celebrate once again. All in all, it will be a very full day, in more ways than one! As you sit at your Thanksgiving table this year, do yourself a favor and take a moment to reflect on all the goodness in your life for which you are thankful.

If you have Thanksgiving photos or memories you wish to share with us, send them to sales@hocus-pocus.com for a future blog consideration.

Until next time,

Paul

No comments: