Friday, December 15, 2006

HO HO HOOOOOOO!

Run, run, run, and I'm not talking about Rudolph. It's in high overdrive here at Hocus Pocus as the big day is just about here. We're having multiple UPS, Fed-Ex, and Postal pickups here daily, and the UPS driver remarked the other day that it seemed that we were shipping 3 times the number of boxes than from last year. I think he's right. You still have time to do your last minute shopping with us and with expidited shipping, still get it in time for Christmas.

We're getting lots of responses about our upcoming Swap Meet & Get-Together. I spoke to Robert Baxt last night, and he's also planning on attending and doing a lecture as well. Carl Ballantine is planning on making the trip with Robert as an added surprise!


Robert Baxt & Carl Ballantine will be attending the 1st Annual Hocus Pocus Swap Meet & Get-Together

I don't want to spill the beans, but there will be more announcements once other committments have been fulfilled. For more information about the First Annual Hocus Pocus Swap Meet & Get-Together, click the banner below:



Next Friday, we'll be celebrating the holiday here with a catered lunch for the entire staff. There'll be photos posted and lots of fun to be had by all. We'll try to keep Tony out of his Elf Suit while he dances merrily around the tree...

I want to thank everyone for their holiday emails and Christmas cards which adorn the inside of Betty's office. It truly has been a great holiday season. Our good friend, Paul Romhany sent us this great email:

To my dear friends at Hocus-Pocus,

I just wanted to send you a Christmas message wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year. Thank you so much for all your support in 2006 and I am so excited about 2007 as I have some wonderful new products coming up that I know you'll be excited about.

Lots of other wonderful products to come. I think if 2006 was anything to go
by then 2007 will be even better with the products I am going to produce. Let me reiterate my sincere thanks to you all for your wonderful support and encouragement, it really has meant a lot to Natalie and myself.

I've attached a photo taken 2 weeks ago here in Vancouver. We fly out to NZ in two days time and I will be away in March. I will be in touch while I'm away and can still produce the Ultimate DVDs while I'm away if any come in.

Fondest Regards,


Paul and Natalie Romhany




Before I go, let me share with you a special poem written by our good friend and customer, Frank Collins. Enjoy:

'Twas...

'Twas weeks before Christmas
and all through the place,
orders were called in
no more room no more space.

Hot items there going
Fast off the wall,
Magicians from everywhere
Were beginning to call.

Please ship the order
Hurry they say,
I have a gig
It's later today.

The shop was buzzing
World fame it was great,
Paul you look good,
Did you lose weight?

Tony's weekly tips
With encouragement bound,
Vegas was great,
But in Fresno I'm found.

What to pick what to chose,
They are not all the same,
Which trick will take me
To glory and fame?

The one by Dexter
Of mental delight,
Can I be the next Kreskin
If I practice all night?

And Mike by his wonders
and marvelous sleights,
has entertained passengers,
on cruises at night.

Ken's seen so much
A book he will pen,
Writing of greats
Like Tarbell and Ginn.

Sister Jan in shipping
Memories of Paul's sword in the neck,
Don't have the full story
It's a trick what the heck.

Cousin Karen receiving
She has Joey a son,
The next Lance Burton
Is he the one?

Jeremy in warehouse
I heard him say,
If you want it tomorrow
Should have ordered yesterday.

If you look closely
Read all the facts,
There's a young man on the screen
That's Paul's son Max.

True magic to Paul
And Hocus Pocus life,
Is his loving partner
Betty his wife.

I heard Paul say
Ever so merry,
No time rest
We have Wilson and Barry.

And to all who shop here,
My blessings I send.
When you see a rainbow
The shops at the end.

Until next time,

Paul

No comments: