Friday, November 14, 2008

Jingle Bells?

So I get in my car Monday to come to work, I turn on the radio, and lo and behold: "Jingle Bells" is playing. I think to myself, "This must be a commercial for something, because it's only November 10th." Next song is "Holly Jolly Christmas." Wait a minute. It's only November 10th! The announcer comes on and gleefully exclaims that it's Christmas music 24 hours a day, 7 days a week until December 26th. How can this be? It's only November 10th!! As I write the blog today, and only a few days have passed since then, I realize we're only two weeks away from Thanksgiving! Where has this year gone?

We called, and you came!

Last week's blog called on creators of magic effects to contact us about the possibility of marketing/manufacturing new products. I must say, I was pleasantly surprised by the number of responses I got. In fact, you'll notice several new exclusives listed this week as a result! Here are a few:



Tim Wisseman never ceases to amaze us! Several years ago, Tim created Dead Rap for a well-known psychic entertainer. So clever was this device and so powerful, he was asked to keep it under wraps. Only magic's and mentalism's underground were the elite few who even knew this existed, and it was they who also asked Tim to create Dead Rap exclusively for them. We were very fortunate to be able to convince Tim to release Dead Rap to the magic and mentalism community at large. Now, for a limited time, you'll be able to own and use this highly coveted item! We urge you to check it out HERE!





Two new exclusive manuscripts: Telepathy in Action by Orville Meyer and Intelligent Design by Jason Messina are just a few of the latest exclusives we've just added. Stay tuned over the next few days for more exclusives hitting the web site. Thanks to all of you who have responded so far. Please keep us in mind when you have a new product to share with the magic community.

Calling All Allakazamers!



Allakazam Egg Update: Great news! If you pre-ordered your Allakazam Egg, it's on its way to you now! The DVDs arrived on Wednesday, and they look fantastic! We're super excited about this particular project and invite your comments and suggestions on it. I can't even tell you how much care and attention to detail went into this project from start to finish to bring it to fruition. Mark, Nani, and I all believe this to be a high-quality investment for your act. We look forward to our next Allakazam offering with Mark and Nani Wilson. There is so much more for them to share with you, and I couldn't be happier to team-up with such a generous and gracious magic couple! If you have not yet placed your order, fear not; we have them in stock and ready to ship immediately. Check it out in more detail HERE!

So, as I finish up here, Mel Torme is on the radio singing "Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire." I guess we all have to face the fact that the holidays are officially here. Personally, it's my favorite time of year and while most people may complain about the Christmas songs playing on the radio too soon, "I like it. I like it a lot." No humbug here.

Until next time,

Paul (celebrating the holidays early) Gross

No comments: