Thursday, December 29, 2005

Happy New Year!



Well, Christmas is over, the tree is gone (it had a very short stay in the den this year), and I promised Max next year that we'll have the biggest tree we've ever had. That gave him something to look forward to. I hope all of you enjoyed your time with your family and got everything you wanted for the holidays. For me, the best gift was having my entire family together, albeit short, it was a great visit and a fun time.

As I sit here and write this, it's hard to believe the year has already come and gone. I can't remember a year passing as quickly as this one has in my entire life! Now it's time to make those resolutions that we all dread. I'll be keeping mine to myself for the most part, but I will share with you that as I grow older, the more important things in life like family stick out and become more of a reality for me. Hence, I'll be taking more time off this year to spend with loved ones and friends.

I want to personally thank each and every one of you for your gifts, well-wishes, cards, and emails during the holiday season. It really means a lot to me to come to work in the morning and see such happy, positive and cheerful messages. I also want to thank all of you for making this year the biggest and most successful in the history of Hocus Pocus! It is your continued support that drives us and keeps us motivated to be the best magic shop we can be. I promise that 2006 will be an even bigger year for us and a more exciting one for you!

May your New Year's Eve be happy, safe, fun-filled, and joyous!

Until next time,

Paul

No comments: