Thursday, December 04, 2008

It's Beginning To Look a Lot Like Christmas

Well, Thanksgiving is officially over, and I hope you all had a great holiday. If Friday, the day after Thanksgiving is any indication of what's to come for the holidays, watch out! I got here at 5:00 AM Friday morning, and the phones were already ringing. We were incredibly busy all day, and it hasn't stopped yet. Many of you took our advice and printed your wish lists for your family and friends, which has made their shopping for you here much easier for them.

Make it an Allakazam Christmas



Here's a perfect holiday gift or stocking stuffer idea! How many of us owe the very fact that we got started in magic to Mark Wilson and Nani Darnell? I'm sure that you can remember as well as I can watching them each week on the Magic Land of Allakazam. Being involved in magic as long as I have, I cannot express the joy and fun magic has both given me and to those for whom I've performed. If you are looking to share that same joy and fun, look no further than the Sorcerer's Apprentice.

This top-secret project by Mark and Nani has been in the works since the beginning of 2008. What was once a dream is now a reality. Now you can relive and share the same memories you had of watching Mark and Nani the first time by giving the gift of magic to your children, friends, family, co-workers, no matter how young or old; the Sorcerer's Apprentice is for everyone!

Magic is a great hobby and Mark and Nani have made learning how to perform magic a breeze! Not just a magic kit; a perfect package of easy-to-do magic for all ages each effect is personally taught by master magician, Mark Wilson, making it easy for anyone of any age age to understand. You'll instantly become a magician in a matter of minutes. Mark has put countless hours and months of work to bring you the Sorcerer's Apprentice. What a great way do get someone you know started in the art of magic!

Imagine the thrill of sitting with your children, grandchildren, nieces, nephews, or anyone for that matter, on Christmas day and watching master magician, Mark Wilson, perform and then teach in detail each and every trick provided in the Sorcerer's Apprentice. I personally can't imagine a better gift! If I got your attention, do yourself a favor and read more about the Sorcerer's Apprentice and get it for half off the original retail price HERE! You'll be glad you did. Thanks, Mark and Nani, for another great product and allowing Hocus Pocus to be a part of it.

While you're checking out the Sorcerer's Apprentice, make sure you check out all the other new and hot items being added to the web site, almost at an hourly basis. No kidding! Pretty soon, we'll have to put splints on Mike's fingers.

The Three Wise Men?



Hardly. Mike snapped this picture of me, Tim Wisseman, and Matt Sconce in deep discussion over their latest collaboration, The Mage Touch! Tim and Matt have come up with one of the most convincing demonstrations of psychokinetic energy I've ever seen. Stealthy. Silent. Deadly. And oh, so smart! As many of you know, Tim Wisseman is our resident wonder boy genius. There is no project that he has tackled yet that he has not been able to not only accomplish, but exceed any expectations! Matt Sconce's Power Word: Fall! was his first offering to the magic community, and it took the world by storm, garnering rave reviews everywhere! These two guys together will become a force to be reckoned with! I'm extremely proud to say that Hocus Pocus is the exclusive dealer for these products. Check out the Tim Wisseman product category on our web site while you're there.

"Dad, can we go look at this car after dinner?" That was the question my son, Max, asked me last night. Let me start by saying that yesterday was an extremely long day for me, and the thought of going to a car lot was not particularly appealing in any way, shape, or form. However, my son is a good kid, and I thought, "What harm could there be?" After 3 different car lots, and on our way home, we saw the truck he was looking for. Before we even got out of the car to look at the truck, I made it abundantly clear to Max that no matter what, we were not buying a car tonight; we were just looking. Long story short, at 9:00 PM last night, my son is now the proud owner of a 2007 Chevy Silverado pickup. Oh, when will I learn?

So there you have it: my week in a nutshell.

Until next time,

Paul.

No comments: