Thursday, December 30, 2004
Happy New Year!
Well, Happy New Year to you all!
Thank you all so much for your tremendous support this year. 2004 was the biggest and most successful year for Hocus Pocus, and all of you are responsible for it!
As we move into 2005, look for even more new ideas, projects, and events, to unfold. We have many, MANY irons in the fire, and we guarantee that you'll benefit from keeping yourself up-to-date alongside us!
I don't know how you'll be celebrating the New Year, but at the Gross household, it will be pretty quiet. We'll watch some movies, munch some popcorn, and my youngest son, Max, will be banging his pots and pans throughout the neighborhood once 2005 hits! I know I said it before, but I'll say it again: I'm a very lucky man! You all know why...
Things that happened this year that we're thankful for:
1. Mike has finally found the perfect medication to keep him sedated! Ha Ha!
2. Jason and his wife Angela have a brand new baby girl.
3. Jan's (from shipping) daughter is getting married next year!
4. Nick we're still trying to figure out...
5. Jason from shipping got a new Costco Card (yeah, that's just what he needs)!
6. Brian from maintenance has a new sweetheart!
7. Jay from advertising and graphics finally had enough time this year to get the magazine ads out!
8. Louis, jack of all trades, has a daughter who will finish Brown College with high honors!
9. All other Hocus Pocus employees are under a gag order.
All kidding aside, on behalf of myself and everyone here at Hocus Pocus, make sure you have a happy and SAFE New Year! See you in 2005!