Monday, December 20, 2004

Only 5 Days Left!



Hi, all!

Can you believe it? Christmas Eve is upon us. My son, Max, keeps circling our Christmas tree like a hawk trying to guess what's inside his presents. I remember doing the very same thing as a kid, wondering if my parents got me the newest magic item on my Christmas list.

As I'm writing this, my daughter Renee just drove in from Santa Barbara, and it was a terrific surprise! She hasn't yet seen the newest addition to our family, Mugsy, so she's in for a big surprise!

I'm very happy to report that my wife, Betty, and I both got our holiday shopping done this past weekend. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but now comes the endless task of wrapping all the gifts... Ah well, no rest for the weary.

We are planning a Christmas Eve luncheon here for all our employees on Wednesday. None of them know about it yet, but they're in for a nice surprise. I really appreciate everyones' efforts here at the shop, and I want to take some time out to say thank you to them.

Got a very nice note from Mr. Brian Tanner the other day and wanted to share it with you:

Just wanted to drop a line to say that I recently recieved my order from you. Everything arrived in tip-top shape. Also the order arrived very promptly. Not to mention, I got a real deal, due to the recent 20% off sale. You folks are a great source for us magicians. I will be doing my business with Hocus-Pocus for many years to come! Thanks again

Sincerely,

Brian Tanner

P.S. I have told all of my friends in magic about you. Keep up the excellent work!


Thank you, Brian. We try our hardest, and there's not one person here at the shop that isn't working hard to make sure you get the best service possible!

Paul

No comments: