Thursday, May 26, 2005

Memorial Day Weekend

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hi, all. Mike Giusti here. I've hijacked the blog once again, and you're all in trouble now!

Paul has decided to take a long overdue mini-vacation from Friday to Tuesday to celebrate the Memorial Day weekend, and I can't say I blame him! As for me, I have to drive to San Francisco to perform, so Monday for me will be a welcomed extra day (as I find myself behind the wheel driving all the way back). Just to let you know that Hocus Pocus will be closed on Monday, Memorial Day, but don't let that deter you from placing your orders as usual. We will have our 24-hour answering service taking your calls, and the emails will be working overtime as usual.

As for the shop itself, as you probably already know, there isn't a day that goes by wherein Paul and I don't put anything new up on the web site. There are literally hundreds of new products to be released for the Summer, and my fingers already ache from typing and clicking... I know that Paul was excited about securing a new exclusive product that I'm sure he'll be teasing you about in next week's blog, so stay tuned!

You may want to head on over to Magic Broadcast, where Hocus Pocus and I will be giving away a $50.00 gift certificate for the winner who shares their most embarrassing moment. That's $50.00 to spend any way you wish, and just for writing or speaking. Simply go here or email me your most embarrassing/funny moment while performing magic, or and you could call the Magic Broadcast Talkback line at 1-888-808-2412, and you could hear your submission live on the air Tuesday, June 7th from 9:00-10:00 PM PST at Magic Broadcast!

The heat is really kicking in over on this side of the coast! Temperatures are already in the triple digits with no signs of letting up! It gets more and more difficult to be outside and even exercise in such heat, but before I know it, I'll be bundling up for winter!

The next time you read this blog, my good friend Tony Blanco will be in his office, ready and willing to take your orders, answer your questions, and track down new products for the web site. He'll also be Paul's personal slave, so I'll probably never see him again! Inside joke between the three of us. Now, I have a huge favor to ask of you:

Tony has spent the last 20+ years performing and living in Las Vegas, so moving all the way to Fresno is a whole new ball game. Tuesday is Tony's first official day with us here at Hocus Pocus, and I know it would mean the world to him if you called us toll-free at 800-407-4040 just to welcome him aboard and introduce yourself. Tony's one of the nicest, most unassuming, yet professional people on the planet, and I know he'd love it!

Hold on a sec -- phone's for me...

That was Paul on the line (taking that so-called vacation) reminding me to wish all of you a happy and safe Memorial Day weekend. I was going to do that.

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Mike

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your a funny guy.